ChiefPam, B&B just got added to Netflix instant list (only S1) and I would like to blame you for my new addiction! I've watched like 7 episodes in three days. I didn't like Kristen on Smallville and almost didn't watch the show because of it, but after the first episode I realized it was because Lana is so wimpy, whiny, and annoying... not because of the actress. She's terrific as Cat, who is strong and confident like Lois, and does whatever she wants no matter what's best for her (or Vincent). JT is rotflol I hope they don't kill off or get rid of his character. The "I'm not Batman" references in the first few episodes got old quickly, and I knew they were just 'in-jokes' because of Kristen's old relationship with SM.

I am worried about her as a cop covering for Vincent's Beast side murdering people (even the ones who deserve it). If that keeps up, she'll have to go into hiding with him and JT.

I don't twitter, so I won't be following you. But I just wanted to let you know that your recommendation is to blame (thank) for my newest addiction. sloppy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.