Hi

My name is Fiona or Fi but I prefer using AngelRose or AR online.

Let's see, what to tell you about me?

Well, I'm (in theory) old enough to know better but young enough not to care. I'm a historian by training, but until a few weeks ago I worked at a local government office in London (my birth place). Now I've moved with my parents to Cork (their birth place).

I love writing stories of all kinds (& temperatures), but if you ask me what my first love is I say without a seconds thought Musical Theatre. My one true regret at moving was the West End being so far away, but it's only an hour's flight I guess.

Oh yeah if you see me ever mention Zaza, she's my electric wheelchair, but that's no bigge except for decent seats & queue-barging at stage-doors.

I love Lois & Clark but I'm more of a Clark girl than a Superman one if that makes any sense & a good WAFFY story is always the one for me.

I hoping my old 'chums' Lois & Clark will ease my way into my new life, give me somewhere to hide during the tough/boring bits & maybe make me an online friend or two along the way,

So anyways, that's me, I'd love it if some of you would say hi & point out a couple of good fics to start me off smile

Thanks

AR