I had a hard time deciding whether or not to add my voice to this topic as I don't care to advertise who I vote for. It's just something ingrained in me by my parents that who you vote for is your own business and no one else's.

In 2008 I was very vocal who I was going to vote for and exercised that right through canvassing in the extremely partisan town that I live in. This year I was not as convinced that it would be best but did not like the idea of an alternative scenario where a republican house and senate AND republican president would take us. The social issues would be front and center but the economic ones would't be and That would be the primary reason I would consider voting republican. Unless and until the republicans learn to separate their social issues from the economic they will continue to have problems earning my vote.

As I read all of these responses so far (fewer though they may be) I'm heartened that I'm not the only one to feel this way.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)