Ringer was one of those shows I watched every week and was surprised at the end of the episode that I'd thoroughly enjoyed it. I always tuned in never expecting to. And I still have no clue why I did. laugh

But I would have liked to have seen a S2, so I'm a little sad, but not devastated that we won't be seeing the loose ends tied up.

Wasn't surprised at Terra Nova. As Nancy says it was a great idea, but extraordinarly poorly done.

My major disappointment was no more Alcatraz. Despite it being terribly formulaic I was really enjoying this one - mostly because of the great leading performances. We still have a handful of episodes to go here in the UK.

Other than that, to my delight all of my major favourites survived. So I'll be curling up on the sofa for more Supernatural, Vampire Diaries (although was very disappointed with S3), Criminal Minds, Dexter, The Walking Dead and most especially FRINGE dance

I'm still waiting to hear about Nikita - still on the bubble I think - but that seems a far away decision as we STILL haven't had a sniff of S2! mad

Oh yeah - historically? Firefly!! mad mad mad

I do feel sad when shows get prematurely cancelled though. Especially when I think back to all the huge hits and great shows that would never have made it if the same rules were applied back then. It's such a shame that new shows these days aren't allowed to find their feet and grow into their audience but are expected to be hits right off the mark and from the first episode. frown

Oh, just went back in to TV.com's running update on what survived and what didn't and Nikita has been renewed for a third season. Whoo hoo!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers