I was just wondering if any of you had also bought the new Kindle Fire this week? I just bought mine
Thursday and just had time to play with it this afternoon. So far i really, really like it. Oh a nd
a few months ago i had brought up the topic of which handheld device to buy in this forum. I ended up with a
Sony Ereader then. Anyway, in that discussion someone mentioned not wanting to use a Kindle because you would have to email the fanfic to the Kindle. Well, on the Kindle Fire you can do it that way though i haven't tried it yet. But you also have the option to download it directly. You use a micro usb cable. It isn't included so you have to buy one but it is not expensive at all. I successfully transferred several fanfics to it using the micro usb cable . It was easy and they look just fine on the Kindle. Oh and by the way, does anyone know of any forum where you can discuss the Kindle or Amazon in general? This is my first experience with Amazon. I haven't even ever bought anything from them before. So what do the rest of you think about it?
Have any of you bought the Nook tablet instead?
If so, how do you like it so far? I had considered buying it instead. smile1