*pounces back*

Haven't really dug much into Castle-fandom yet. I'm having too much fun just watching the show, which is, in many ways, very similar to Lois and Clark : pig-headed, strong and brilliant woman investigating murders and being first annoyed by imposed partner, who then becomes her best friend, and said best friend falls in love with her. Rings a bell? wink

*waves to BJ* I do feel like visiting more often for sure. Actually the other day I accidentally ran into a rerun of L&C eps (and it was Season 2, which has always been my favourite) and just sat there on my couch despite the very late hour (and the fact that I had to get up early for work the following day) just because it was such a great trip down memory lane.

I also suppose that my new addiction with Castle brought me back to L&C because of the similarities between the two shows.

Kae smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~