Well, if you really want to read fan reviews, Television Without Pity does have recaps of some seasons... However, I find that if I'm really liking a show, TWoP recaps will annoy me as they tend to be really snarky. And for some reason, belittle everything I like about a certain episodes. I'm afraid glowing reviews aren't entertaining to read. XD (I know that's probably not quite what you mean, though. But unfortunately I don't think immediate reactions were archives anywhere. frown )

I really liked The Truth! And I even loved agents Doggett and Reyes, so I loved S8 and S9. (And can I just say... the fact that I love James Pickens Jr's character on Grey's Anatomy made DD Kersh really difficult to hate. goofy )

For some reason, once I got through S1-S8, I couldn't bring myself to watch S9, so I remarathoned the whole show again. I usually multitask while watching anything, so it's not actually as insane as it sounds. XD But I just found that while multitasking, I missed a lot of the crucial explanations around the series-long government conspiracies, and ended up not understanding what the hell was going on in non-Monster-of-the-Week episodes. (Especially Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man - I didn't hear a word of that episode the first time around.) I made sure to listen in on the rewatch! XD

And as I said, I did end up enjoying S9.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)