cookiesmom

Sounds like you are certainly going to have a challenge ahead of you.
I remember paleontology 101 at University and about 1/4 of the class getting up and leaving when we had to discuss evolution because of their religious beliefs. They also never returned...
Given evolution is such an integrated part of paleontology I wondered why they even took the class in the first place. It was a little sad in some ways they couldn't at least be slightly open minded about it even if it meant they had the knowledge to try and counter it with their religious beliefs.
I guess instead of slanting on evolution, perhaps you would be better inclined to just say some dinosaurs had feathers and skip the bird part all together?

Back to dinosaurs, I was wandering past some antique stores here in HK the other day and they had fossilised dinosaur eggs for sale. I was salivating at the prospect of such an awesome fossil for my collection although the pricetag and eventual need to try and get it back to Australia (who are strict on such things being brought in) may end up restricting me. Ah well..

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box