Well, here I was all enjoying the romance of it - Lois getting closer to realising that she loves Clark, wanting him to kiss her, him taking her flying - really, really WAFFy and beautiful.

And then WHAM! eek

I'm not just talking about Jon's disappearance and Luthor's reappearance. My questions started when Lois decided that she couldn't kiss Clark - ever. Why not?? Even if not then - and I don't understand why not then, given that she wanted to and she's pretty sure that she's beginning to trust her feelings for him - why not ever? confused

Okay. Then the Luthor thing. I suppose it was inevitable that he'd turn up sooner or later. But there are some things I don't understand here, too. One, why wasn't Clark keeping an eye and ear out for Jon while he was flying with Lois? It's not as if he can't. I had assumed that he was doing it, even if he hadn't reassured Lois that he would. So that puzzled me.

And two, why has Luthor brought Kryptonite? As far as we know, he thinks he killed Superman. Now, maybe there's something you haven't revealed to us yet - maybe he knows that Superman's not dead. After all, he did dump a fake Superman in the river. But does he know that Clark is Superman? If so, that explains why he's brought the Kryptonite... but why did he never finish the job in the first place? confused

Okay, I'll just assume that you'll answer these questions in your next post and will wait patiently until then... wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*