Yeah, there are already a lot of raised eyebrows going on in the industry, apparently. But the architect seems unfazed, saying that anything radically new and innovative is always difficult for people to envisage being able to work. So it doesn't seem to be denting his confidence any. goofy

The elevators is interesting. I hadn't thought of that and you're right - the design as I've seen it explained didn't seem to incorporate any. Each apartment seems to take up one whole floor. Which makes no sense, does it? Maybe tenants are supposed to absail down the outside. laugh I think for a purchase price of $36 million dollars I'd want an easy route to the ground floor, myself.

Unless...there's a central, circular or square core in the middle of the building and that's where they're sited. It doesn't look as though there is, but that's about all I can think of.

I have to say that I'm fairly sceptical, too. If it ever was built, I wouldn't be surprised if it fell down a year later. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers