Ooo work out songs?

Hmmm. I have this weird thing where I like techno music when I work out, but I blame that on one of my old sergeants wink

If Techno's not your thing, though... Hmm.

I really like Bonnie Rait's "I Need a Hero" song. Not the remake that came out with Shrek. The original had a very nice get-your-blood pumping beat to it, and everytime I listen to it I want to get moving.

I'll try to think about some more laugh

And for some reason, even though it makes me giggle (which is dangerous to do when riding a bike, I'm sure!) there's always the theme song from the first Rocky movie. I think it's Eye of the Tiger? Of course, everytime I listen to THAT I want to run up a bunch of stairs and pump my arms victoriously :p (This used to be a ringtone I had on my cellphone that I used as an alarm clock. Everytime I heard it THEN I just wanted to throw the thing against a wall and hide under my pillow...)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*