Isn't amazing how different the various dog breeds look?

Well, I don't have pics of my babies on the computer, but I can tell you about them.

First, one of the cats - Sass or Sassy. He's been around the longest even though he's not the oldest. He has medium length fur and is all black with bright yellow eyes with just a touch of green. He's my 13 year old baby and is very healthy. He's a sweetie but he is bit snooty and stuck-up. He's very jealous of my attentions - but then he picked me so he thinks I'm all his. I got him from the Humane Society and he reached out from his cage and pecked me on the shouler with his paw - "Take me! Take me!" I've had him since he was 6 months old.

Then there is the 'evil poodle' as I teasingly call her, but her name is Buttercup. She is a 3 1/2 pound wonder that scares the fat cat out of his wits. She's an apricot poodle. We don't know how old she is, but we've had her for six years. We think she's very, very old though - probably at least 17 or 18 if not more. The vet agrees. She had been in a puppy mill for most of her life and did not know much about socializing with humans - thus the 'evil poodle' nick name. But we kept right on loving her even when she tried to bite. She has mostly come out of that. She still startles easily but now she is blind from cataracts so that's understandable. She had been quite ill over the last year and she will get worse and we will think for sure this is it. Then she rallies and decides to stay a while longer. She has an amazing will to live.

Then there is Rascal, but he should have been named Devil. He is a fat cat - actually he's just a large cat. He's a three-year-old classic grey tabby with olive green eyes and a coral colored nose. When he was a very young kitten and before he came to live with us at 8 weeks, he suffered a head injury and had to wear a little helmet because he had seizures. So now he's a little crazy. His favorite things to do are to play hide and seek and walk around and around in circles (sometimes for an hour at a time). He's a naughty boy, though, and sometimes is a bit of a bully to the other animals. But for all that bravado around the other animals, he runs and hides when someone comes to the door.

Okay, okay. So I've said more about my babies than you probably wanted to know! I've been looking to adopt a Keeshond but they are somewhat hard to find in the States.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~