I saw the book on Amazon and have been thinking about buying it. Thanks for the review.

Did you know, for example, that Kirk Alyn (the first movie Superman in the 40's serials) and Noel Neill (the second Lois Lane of the 50's TV series) were filmed as the parents of a pre-school Lois Lane on the train which the adolescent Clark Kent raced in Smallville after the football players taunted him in front of Lana? I didn't. I also didn't know that their scenes were excised because the producers were afraid that no one would make the necessary connections. Duh. A lot of us would have.
That scene is used in the director's cut. It's a fun little snippet.

Did you know that Nicolas Cage named his child (born in 2005) Kal-El? I didn't.
Yeah, I did. Why didn't he just permanently attach a "Kick me" sign to the kid's back?

And did you know that she has only starred in one other movie since then? (It was 1986's "The Legend of Billie Jean," a fairly forgettable film.)
That's not true. Among other things, she starred in the made for TV movie "12:01" (which I thought was pretty good - kind of a more serious "Groundhog Day") and co-starred with Michael J. Fox in "The Secret of My Success." She\'s kept fairly busy doing stints on various TV shows . Just recently she guest starred on "Smallville" as Lara.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa