Hey everyone! I've been a little absent lately. Reading fic was starting to destroy my grades so I had to take a step back for awhile. Anyway, I'm starting to wander back over here (and I started off with Nan's Second Choice and loved it!). I miss you guys!

Getting to the actual subject of this post, I will be going on a day trip to New York City this Saturday. I believe the bus will drop us off around Times Square mid to late morning and pick us back up around 8PM in the same place. I've been to New York before, but I was wondering what kind of suggestions you guys may have since you are my biggest resource. I'm almost done Christmas shopping so shopping won't be my main stop. Although, I'm not against taking a look around. I want to experience the city at Christmas and just enjoy the city for the limited time I have.

So does anyone have any suggestions? It's a limited amount of time and I don't want to spend a lot (if anything) on transportation so I have to be able to get places on foot. Not a lot of flexibility, unfortunately, but I would love to hear anything you may think of!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?