The Director's Cut is not a deleted scene. A director's cut is just what it says - a director's cut of the dailies reel from the episode. It is uncut, unedited with no effects. It more than likely will be in the episode; it might be slightly edited but chances are this will be seen Thursday.

Actually Season 7 of Smallville is turning out to be pretty great IMHO, and Kara (Supergirl) kicks some serious ***. The show has been getting better and better since season 6, at least from where I sit.

If Dean ends up playing the character we all hope he will be playing, it could actually be a pretty iconic role and set up for some interesting return opportunities. Time will tell.

Yes I post over at DTS, I also post at Bluetights. But I don't watch Supernatural, never have, so I'm not sure what that has to do with anything? I don't post at their boards either.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH