shimauma - I know what you mean about the hair thing. Sometimes, even now, I find myself tying my hair in a knot (long hair ROCKS!) so it would stop getting in the way, like when I'm eating or when I'm hot.

One of my plans is to live with my mom, mostly because I haven't seen her more than two weeks at a time in the past eight years, and the last time I saw her was before I deployed to Iraq shock shock shock She and I get along pretty well, actually, and I think I can stay with her more easily than I can with my step-mom, whom I love to bits but we're both too similar in some ways and far to different in others. So for awhile, at least until I can start getting my disability pay, I'll be living with my mommy. (Probably veg out for a month or two until she gets annoyed with my leaching then get a job, and start school next year.) I have some debt-type stuff to pay off before I can even THINK about buying my own home, although I think I can use the VA loan even when I'm 40. Muahahahahaaaaa!

I've thought about the government job, but I really don't like the field I'm in now, which is technical repair. I'm more of an artsy girl, so I'm gonna go to school for that and then maybe the government will hire me to make them some purdyful posters laugh

rivka - Ooooh! I'll hafta keep that in mind, thanks! I'm getting about 50K through the military for college, but I'm not sure if that's close to being enough... Thankee! ^_^ I'll probably pick your brain soon, muahahaha!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*