Trinity,

Happy Birthday, just a little early!

Um...my all-time favorite is lime daquiri, my second is whiskey, straight, no ice (yeah, yeah, OK, in my mis-spent youth I drank the greeks under the table. silly boys goofy ).

My hint: drink only one kind of liquor - if it's rum, stick with rum drinks. Makes the hangovers bearable. Mixing different types of alcohol is a recipe for a monster hangover, if not alcohol poisoning.

My second hint: hangovers are dehydration headaches in disguise. Drink 6 oz water for every alcoholic drink you have, and you will avoid the worst of the headache. Plus, honestly, it's really difficult to overdrink if you do this, since you're making potty runs all the time jump .

And as Shells said, please drink responsibly.

All that said: Have fun!

mmouse

PS Sex on the Beach is good, but try a Screaming Orgasm - wow!

PPS Wait to try a Long Island Iced Tea - too many varieties of booze, and they taste deceptively good - you end up getting really plastered and a bad hangover to follow, even with water. Although I do love them...

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke