Well, I've just caught up with this one and have to say that I just loved every minute of it. I didn't care that the Doctor and Martha hardly featured - probably because I found the other characters so engaging and because when they did appear they were used to good effect. Especially the Doctor.

The Angels were genuinely creepy - possibly the scariest critters I've seen in some time. The subtle - and not so subtle - changes in their positions and movements were really freaking me out by the end. LOL! Some of the set pieces were beautifully rendered - such as the whole sequence where Sally spots the Angels across the street, through the window of the police station and then they vanish and are revealed to be on either side of the window, where she can't see them. And I loved the way that the Doctor tricked them into looking at each other. Though for a moment there I thought Sally and Larry had bitten the dust. My heart was in my mouth. dance

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers