Don't you hate it when you loose touch with internet friends? I do. And particularly this one friend that I've been friends with since about 8-9 years ago.

Since meeting, we've emailed lots , written proper letters, talked on Skype, sent presents every year etc etc etc. But for about four months now, she's failed to respond to my emails...

Does anyone, by any chance, have any ideas of how to locate her? I've tried googling with both her married name, her maiden and her email address. She's become one of my best friends over the years and I don't want to give up. I have the last mailing address that she gave me, which she said she'd be at until at least early February. I tried sending a letter there and have had no reply/letter sent back either.

I know she and her husband are in the US Air Force and that she was trying to have a baby - maybe she's just become really busy? But it's not like her... I just get worried, you know? I hope nothing's happened to her. You just never know with internet friends, do you?

*sigh* If anyone can help in any way, I'd be eternally grateful. Thanks.

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.