Originally posted by archbish99:
I thought you couldn't have Exchange and IMAP active at the same time on Outlook? Or have they finally fixed that ridiculous "feature" in later versions?
You cannot have two Exchange accounts running on Outlook 2003 but you can have as many IMAP accounts as you need coexisting with the single Exchange account.

Oh, one more bug that Outlook 2003 has. To log into the Exchange server, it requires my username/password for my work domain. Since my home machine is NOT on that domain, Outlook does something really stupid. Instead of caching the last username/password used for the Exchange account, it instead passes the default login name for the computer it resides on, i.e. my home computer's workgroup\username and password. Now how dumb is that? The consequence is that it ALWAYS asks me for the password for my work email because it tries the wrong authentication first. I confirmed this behavior with my work IT department as "normal behavior."

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin