Besides being a L&C fan and love reading L&C fanfiction, I am part of a couple other fandoms & read their message boards & fanfiction from 2 other shows from the 80's that rank in my very best category. They are Knight Rider and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

Now there is a lot of KR fanfiction out there but very, very, very little Buck Rogers. I was wondering whether there are any L&C fans, and specifically L&C writers, who might also be Buck Rogers fans?

Buck & Wilma were a lot like Lois & Clark. Buck was 500 in the future, he was in a world he didn't know, where he didn't 'fit in'. Wilma treated him like Lois treated Clark at first, with distain. They later became best friends. The series only lasted 2 years so there wasn't time to explore their relationship, but there were hints here and there that they both had feels for each other but kept them buried.

I know that some of the writers on these boards do write for other fandoms. Are there any writers out that are fans of Buck Rogers and would be interested in writing Buck Rogers fanfiction? If so could you let me know. Even Fanfiction.net doesn't have any BR fanfiction. I have found only 2 sites where there are 2 or 3 stories written. I'd really be interested in reading BR fanfiction.

Melody