Not true. I am the oldest and I am much taller and fatter than my younger sister smile . Now as for the younger one being MUCH more spoiled or having much fewer restrictions . . . those are all true!

edit: I was just thinking about this again, and I know of other families where the oldest is definitely the biggest: my best friend Rachel is shorter, but fatter than her little sister. The people I work at the concession stand with, Kim is taller and fatter than both of her brothers (but they both play hockey very seriously -- one professionally). There is no real trend, though, because in other families it works the opposite way. My dad is younger than his sister and he is taller and fatter. My mom and her twin are the oldest of the three sets of twins in her family, and I think they are in the middle of weight and height. Actually, my mom is taller and thinnner than her (fraternal) twin. I really don't think there is any trend. It all depends on genetics. There is no saying that the youngest will be the biggest. It's completely stochastic, I believe.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve