Yay Wendy...thanks for posting <g>.

Sara, you're at DCU now? I thought you were at UL! /me wonders if she should point out that the President of DCU is a good friend of hers, and also an academic co-author
Yup, Wendy, I'm at DCU now...I did tell you that I was at UL, but that was before I realised that certain friends of mine are not particularly copious at taking notes and when they *do* manage to scribble one or two, you'd swear that they were writing in Turkish...and unfortunately, if you remember that accident I had with my arm...it was the wrist I wrote with...and bones take six weeks to heal...six weeks valuable lecturing time...six weeks in which you should be able to take notes... grumble life isn't fair sometimes.

However, that doesn't explain what I'm doing in DCU...<g> I'm taking a three-week course in Law at the moment and am strongly considering switching colleges...repeating first year does *not* appeal to me...

EDITED after I realised my mistake...

Switching colleges? LOL! Bet that confused you, Wendy, especially if you knew that DCU actually doesnt have a Law course... :rolleyes: and if I *did* want to go there, I'd have a 100mile drive from my house to Whitehall, which would take me about three hours, depending on traffic frown . I'm staying in UL, I promise! In fact I'm just back from DCU yesterday... evil

So anyway, must get my tushie in gear and start on my assignment, of which I have one page done, and which is due in on Tuesday at the latest cat

Sara

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black