Hi all,

I have no idea if I can post this in this folder, but you can delete it if doesn't belong here smile

I have a question about my laptop. I bought it last november and it worked fine then. But I noticed the fan was turned on longer and longer and the last few months it hardly stopped. I didn't think this was good, but for the rest everything worked, so I decided not to mess with it.

But now I was just working on it, and suddenly the laptop shut down, I think because it was overheated. This has happened before, but then it was obvious *why* it happened, cause there was stuff around it for example so the warmth couldn't get out. But now it was just on the desk and this happened.

Is this normal? I don't think so, but I have to ask.. If not, do you think I could bring it back? I have only been using it for 7 months now... And last questions: Is there anything I can do to repair this?

I really hope to hear something, cause this is scary.. I was just BR and lost a lot of what I had done so far... frown

Anne shock