I am not sure how many people know this, but I am a student at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. For those of you that were worried about me (although I am pretty sure I talked to everyone on IRC today - thanks to Anna and Annie telling me that people were talking about it), i just wanted to let everyone know that I am ok and didn't even go to campus today. I am a bit shook up, though. Even though my department and office are on the exact opposite side of the campus, I know a lot of people that were potentially involved.

Today at approximately 4pm, the Peter B. Lewis Building (the business school) was invaded by a gunman. So far, they have confirmed that one person has died. The gun man is still in the building, but hopefully everything will be resolved soon. Local News - ABC Channel 5

Please pray for the hostages that are still inside the building! I still haven't heard from some of my friends.

- Alicia mecry

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve