Wow, that was so awesome! So wonderful. A strong Clark. It was invigorating. And very sad. And very happy. Ah. I'll just have to sit here for awhile and digest it.

Such a simple thing, for him to outgrow his infatuation, for him to think about it and get the hint. The pretty loud shouty hint. Why hasn't anyone ever written about this before? Where have we all been? It's so wonderful, so priceless. Finally the shoe's on the other foot.

I'll have to stop talking now so I can let this soak in. I'll have to go see who the author-you is/are. I'll have to see what other people said.

It made me start to feel like crying. It was shocking while he was saying it. But it was so wonderful that he was doing this. I thought he was making it up, until the part about what had been missing in his eyes was back again.

Ooooh you're a good writer. I gotta go see who you are! Then I'll have to go to the archives and read all your stuff....

peacefully,
Nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.