Yeah, I'm a big fan -- careful, I'm about to show my age wink

I saw the movie when it first came out; I'd seen a glowing review in the paper. Loved it so much, I went back to see it again the next day. And then again the week after that. I took my mom to see it. Then I had to take my dad with me... oh, and then there was the time I saw it at the drive-in smile My mother was very worried about these so-called obsessive tendencies goofy

There was a movie magazine, which of course I bought.

I just loved the incredible amount of detail, even in really minor things. I think it was my second or third time through the movie before I realized that the Twin Pines Mall changed to the Lone Pine Mall after Marty had run over one of the trees. wink I guess I've always appreciated high-quality writing.

The sequels weren't quite the same, of course, but they were still pretty good -- I especially enjoyed the third one, though I did foresee the flaw in Doc's reasoning about Clara wink Oh, and where the heck did this "don't call me chicken" thing come from?? confused But it ended up being fairly cool.

"Sure and I hope you're thinking about the future, Mr. Eastwood." "I think about it all the time..." dance

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K