I was hoping to ask this more in universe, but since a both actually play multiple roles, I had to ask about the actors to get at the issue I am trying to figure out.

What I know for sure is 1-Dean Cain is listed first in the credits, even though the show is "Lois and Clark". However the show name is a deliberate play on "Lewis and Clark" (one of the awards they mention is the Meriweather, which was the first name of the explorer Lewis).

2-Lois appears first in the Pilot. This might lead us to conclude that intially Lois was more focused on, but later Clark comes to the for.

3-We have lots more interaction of Clark with his parents without Lois, than Lois with her parents without Clark.

4-"Requium for a Superhero" and a few season one shows has short clips with just Clark (I am remembering the one where he saves the milk jug he accidetally but in the garpage).

5-I am pretty sure overall it is very close. In fact so many scenes involve both that this is a hard figure to count.

I think though the focus is a bit more on Clark, so I would guess Dean Cain actually gets more screen time.

John Pack Lambert