I could only find one fanfic related to this episode (tagged with the "Episode-Related-COTOC" tag) in the Archive Database.

Stopquitdont had a interesting take on this episode with the similarly-named Chip Off The Old Clark . Thought-provoking and worth reading.

There is another fanfic where Clark has a son prior to him meeting Lois - it's Sunrei's Above Alt Else . Martha and Jonathan have been taking care of the boy for most of his life, but they've recently turned over the responsibility to Clark, who is having a hard time with it.

Other than that, there really are very few COTOC-related fanfics that I can remember. Perhaps because the kid and his mother are so darn annoying?

There are some fun lines in this episode:
Perry: "Lois, you and I have been newsmen long enough to know if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and tastes good with plum sauce... It's a duck!"

And this exchange between Lois and Clark:
LOIS: The truth is what you tell me. And what I tell you. Because that's the kind of relationship we have to have.

CLARK: Lois, the best day of my life was the day you found out I was Superman. It meant no more secrets. I'm done with hiding things from you.

A wonderful moment.