I just re-watched this last night, and something that I had never noticed before; Clark recovers in record time from the exposure to Kryptonite, but I'm all about the relationship between Lois & Clark, and really don't care much about the Superman inconsistencies.

I read somewhere that a crew member stated the building a campfire scene was more Teri & Dean than Lois & Clark, which I had always kinda felt was true; something about their voices, especially Teri's, is different and less guarded in that scene. I don't know really how to explain it.

I love the scene when Lois arrives home with the basket and Clark comes in with his whole "just like a regular guy" spiel. The way he looks as Superman as he nods and says "Bet" before racing off to a rescue is adorable to me. I really love the last scene in the episode as well.

And every outfit Lois is wearing is cute, from the lavender and light blue suits to the casual wear on the island. I can't say as much for the rest of the episodes that season. This is also the last appearance of Lois' bob. grumble

Clark: "Lois, you know, I really hope someday that you learn, that sometimes what it seems like people are doing isn't what they're really doing."
Lois: "What are you, a fortune cookie?"