I liked the plot of Superman being sued. It’s nice every so often to get away from actual physical threats to Superman and to use a different type of threat. I will say, though, that given that there are so many sue-happy people in the world, Clark is lucky that this was only the first time he experienced something like this.

I was so glad to see the Scardino storyline come to an end. Scardino trying to horn in on Lois and Clark’s date is just one more example of him being far too aggressive at going after Lois. It’s that aggressive attitude that made me dislike him so much. I definitely wasn’t sad to see him gone after this episode.

I loved that Lois finally decided to give up on Superman for good and be dedicated to making things work with Clark. I hadn’t thought of it before, but I was thinking as I rewatched this episode that the end of this episode would have been the best time for Clark to tell Lois that he was Superman. She’d finally given up on her Superman fantasy and picked Clark over Superman, so he could be sure that she wasn’t just with him because he was Superman. I know that he tried to tell her in the next episode, but if he'd tried to tell her at the end of this one, maybe they wouldn't have been interrupted.