Has anyone read the non-fiction book "Superman: The High-Flying History of America's Most Enduring Hero" by Larry Tye, which came out earlier this year?

http://www.amazon.com/Superman-High...963205&sr=8-1&keywords=larry+tye

I grabbed a copy at the library, set on reading the whole thing, but decided to go to the L&C parts first. smile However, I was rather dismayed by the things that just seemed... off... not in sync with my memories.... And then there was this:

"By the end of the first season, Lois was still infatuated with Superman but had almost married the ultra-rich, super-evil Lex Luthor. Their wedding was interrupted when Superman burst in, exposing the cunning groom's true persona and watching as Lex seemingly jumped to his death."

grumble

Okay, I get the mistake, the comic was *dated* December, but it was *published* -- and the L&C wedding episode happened -- in October. How do you write an entire book about Superman and get his WEDDING DATE wrong?

Okay, it's not the end of the world, but it is the end of me wanting to read this book. I won't know if I should believe half of what I'm reading! frown

Molly