If I recall correctly, Clark burned the diary so that Mazik wouldn’t have any concrete evidence. I’ll need to go back and review the episode, but I don’t recall him looking through it. From the story we know that there were economic trends which Mazik’s father used for investment purposes, but, no indication of any detail of Superman’s activities.

---------------------------------
Quote from MrsLuthor:
“I think every choice you make takes you on a new path etc, so at every 'fork in the road' he had two ways to go. Path A would lead him to this list of events and Path B would lead him to this list of events. So it would depend on what he did in his past to mold him into the type of person who would choose certain ways.... Time travel makes my brain hurt...

------------------------------------------
hyper
MrsLuthor, you have stumbled on one of the fundamental premises of my Matchmaker Chronicles series. No, I am not going to give any spoilers. If you want to find out just what I’m talking about, you will need to read the series. I am posting on both boards. You will need to start with Volume 1 to understand completely. rotflol

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj