UGO made a Top 50 list of SciFi TV Shows of All Time . Our beloved show made #50 on the list.

Okay, let’s get this out of the way right now: Lois & Clark is better than Smallville. And yes, I know we’ve lost all of our Smallville fanboys and girls right off the bat, but the Tom Welling soap opera took itself far too seriously, and went on for far too long to be any good. On the other hand, Lois & Clark’s solution to doing a superhero show on a TV budget was to play up the romance and fun of a comic book, rather than the angst and chintzy effects. Giving the show a chance to move the mythology forward was always the right choice, rather than the blue balls of a – almost ten years down the road – never reached climax.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited