My 4 year old daughters favorite episode is "Seasons Greedings"... so it gets played all year around, although she also loves the Mindy Church scene coming down the road with her rein-men from "Home is where the Hurt is" and frequently wanders around the house with her Christmas hat on going 'Ho Ho Ho' a la Mindy. My daughter has been a fan of the show (or should I say the lead male actor) since she was 18 months old...

Myself... I love the final scene in Seasons Greedings where Clark turns up, Lois tells him to get stuffed (yes.. it is a lot funnier when you're a kiwi or aussie) and Lois ends up with her head on his shoulder. It's the start of where the show goes in my opinion.

I agree entirely with EditorJax though... that "Home is where the Hurt is" is the best Christmas episode for a lot of the reasons she mentioned... and I love the scene with Lois and Mindy Church where she says 'why would someone want to kill you Lois'.. I laugh every time... sooo funny...
But the chemistry between Lois and Clark through this pulls them together and really does emphasize the "together Lois and Clark are stronger than Superman alone" theme of the entire show....

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box