Okay, So I have spent the last week wishing that this game would come back (It's been awhile since I been on these boards so I don't know if and why the game died). But I figured if no one is interested then it dies, can't say I didn't try.

I'm sure some of you veterans will remember this game but for those that are new here is how it goes.
You post a quote from any episode that you choose. Then everyone else has to guess who said it and what episode it is from. You can even ask that they give more information regarding the scene. There also can be fill in the blank quotes where you only give certain letters from certain words of the quote and everyone has to try and guess it and then give information on who said it.

The person who gets it right then gets to post a new quote, and it keeps going and going and going.

I'll start the first one...
"I checked her apartment, the gym and the Chocolate parlor . . . all the usual places."

Who said it and who were they talking about in what episode.

If people seem to like this i might just bring back my other favorite game which was the photo quiz!

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris