Well, Wendy, the A-plot certainly gathered momentum in this part.

Like others I liked the way you show Lois gaining her confidence as well as Clark's introspection about the change in Lois once she is back in her element.

I really liked the way Bobby helped them out and gave Lois not just the one lead she was hoping for but two leads. Thanks Bobby! wink

I really like the fact that Clark is waiting for Lois to be officially free of Luthor before there can be any romantic physical contact between them while at the same time cheering for them to kiss already!.

The goodnight kiss was very sweet and I was really glad to see that Lois can be considerate to Clark and his feelings, especially after she lost track of him during the afternoon. smile1

I am curious why Lois wouldn't want Clark to help her as earlier you have her thinking
She and Clark had beaten Lex Luthor. The fact that he was in police custody now was entirely due to them. They were a great team, she thought with a smile.
but I'll take it! Especially if Clark getting a bed during that time is a good omen for things to come. evil

So when's the next part and where did you say one can register for such birthday presents?

Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05