Whee! A lot more serious talk in this one, I see. But that's not a bad thing, not at all. Clark's seen the light (whee, it was Clark!), but can he fix what's been broken?

“I’m sorry,” he said. “I just remembered that I need to be somewhere else now, that’s all.”
Stupid, Clark. Stupid, stupid, stupid. After all that talk, you had to go and do that. You could have made some excuse to use the restroom, done the super duty, and come back to Lois. But no, you had to go and leave her as you always do. You stupid lunkhead.

And just how do you expect to fix it? By going after her as Superman? Just how do you think *that's* going to do it? Seriously need a ClueX4 here.

As you can tell, Wendy, great part! Even with a stupid lunkhead screwing things up. Can't wait to see the ending.. and how everything gets "fixed".

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited