Please, tell me that you sometimes feel the same...

I think my whole knowledge about L&C is only based on what I read here in the boards, what was in the fanfic and the videos and of course the hardly present memories from 1997 when I saw the show for the last time on TV.

As I’d also like to try this video things, I’m trying to form something like a script and due to the videos I’ve seen, I often have in mind a particular scene which I can describe but don’t have any clue which episode (or at least which season… frown ) it was.

So maybe some of you could help me to find the titles of the episodes – since I have the first season on DVD and let’s say the half of the second on hard disc (recorded from TV...yuk!), the scenes I’m asking for will mainly be taken out of the third and fourth season:

1) The one where Superman is landing on a house, it’s kinda dark around. He sits down and wraps his cape around him, feeling cold. (since I suppose him not to suffer from low temperatures, it might be because of Lois (okay, it will be… wink ), either this Dan-thing or their post-proposal-pre-acceptance-problems or this Deter-thing...)

2) The one with the little girl asking Superman if he was sad and offering a little hug(awwwww….)

3) The one where Clark, in the middle of the night, is pacing around not able to get sleep. So he sits down on a chair in their bedroom, burying his face in his hands. (wild guess...it was Family Hour or Brutal Youth?!?)

4) The one Lois gets her new sign (“Lois Kent”? Or was it “Lois Lane Kent”?) from Perry who’s sure she’ll need it sometime.

5) The one where Clark is on Krypton and she imagines him coming back but after all it was only a dream? frown

6) The one when Lois [-> Krypton?] or Clark [-> Deter?] (great conditions, I don’t even know who it was…) is lying in bed, grabbing next to her/him but only finding an empty pillow.

7) The one where both of them are lying in bed. Clark reading a newspaper (?), Lois lying on his chest. (so ordinary but so sweet... wink )

8) Did they say that Lana Lang was blond sometime?
I read this particular information in some fanfics but I never got a hint in the show that she really was... Thinking about Lana, I always have this brunette girl from "Smallville" in mind wink

Well, I know, it’s kinda hard work but maybe some of you (especially those who used some of these well-known scenes in their videos) might be able to tell me the episodes’ titles.

Thanks a lot!

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady