I have to agree that even though there are shows that I really hate I've always found a couple of scenes I enjoy in them. So I don't guess there are any I would delete but I would certainly do some major and I mean major rewrites of several. High on the list are:

1. Stop the Presses - Clark went back to his first season whine and didn't confront her about her treatment of him or her unwillingness to listen to him. Lois was totally overwhelmed and obviously unqualified for the job once she got into it. For me they both seemed to be written in first season character not to were they had evolved.

2. Ghosts - First of all I hated the Drew Carey show so bring him and Mimi on was pointless for me. Then the whole haunting and the way it was done was stupid. I have to say I hate when networks cross pollenate shows with their actors from other shows to try and boost ratings. Write better stories.

3. I've Got You Under My Skin - what is it with the writers and producers and body switching. They were going to have Lex and Lois do that. Get real its not possible and the guy they switched Clark into was ugh.

But my mosted hated scene is the one where Lois is trying to do charades tied up to let Superman know about the bomb. First of all it sure appeared that she could get her hands up to her mouth so just pull the damn tape off. Second there was never anything said about any kind of sensor that would detect Superman so why couldn't he pull the stupid tape off. No whe have to watch these stupid charades which Superman seems to have trouble figuring out. Then we use a mirror to stop the bomb being detonated at the second location. ARGH.

The writing troubles they had in L&C are the same ones they seem to have in Smallville. Instead of taking realistic events etc and expanding on them to make a semi-believable story, they go for these outlandish story lines that make you want to gag.