Sara,

Nitpicking is inevitable when you watch and rewatch anything. I barely notice, even the most glaring inconsisties.

However as time goes on I am trying to pay more attention though usually blind enjoyment wins out on rare ocasions I pay attention to detail. Most recently, while re-educating my beloved best friend in the ways of FOLC knowledge, I've resorted to playing scavenger hunts with the "Ticker Tape" in the news room, and noting things like "50% Iced cream" and "Fries with..." that have no relevance to the show at all but hey.... Onward...

They had gold, and they had been to the past (1866). They could have either traded in gold and/or they could have pawned something that was an 'antique' though it didn't show them going through that process. As for those like me who were just in awe.... it never occured to ask the question of how to pay for the car. (I take too much on faith and for granted)

As for the baby, no In Story insights there , well none that I will post publicly as there are things I've heard, and I can't remember wherefrom or which incarnation of superman they apply to (EI not sure whether its lore from the comics or lore from the movies, definately I did not hear it on LnC or I'd have remembered... That).

-Songbird