Following the discussion down in the Polls section, we've decided to go ahead and give this folder a try. smile

First of all, if you're wondering what a Tank Ending is, go here or here for an explanation.

Here's how it works:

• An author is getting a Tank Ending ready to post
  • That author emails a brief notice to tewarning@nfanfic.net, up to 24 hours before posting
  • One of the admins on that list posts the warning to this thread
  • Once the warning is up, the author is free to post the TE
  • Readers who can't stand TEs, or prefer knowing about them in advance, can check this thread and make informed decisions on what to read
  • Readers who prefer to be surprised can ignore this thread and not be spoiled

Keep in mind there might be a time lag of hours between the notice being posted and the TE itself being posted -- an author can send in their notice while getting the TE ready to go to their betas, for instance. So seeing a new post to this thread does not necessarily mean that the TE has already been posted. wink

This thread will be closed to general discussion, but any questions or concerns can be posted in our Fanfic Related section.

Thanks!
The Management wave

Edited to fix a broken link. El smile

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K