Wrong Trilogy

Book 1: Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois (This will be referred to by its nickname in the subject/header line "Another Lois").

By VirginiaR.

Rated PG-13 for adult themes, some language, and WHAMs a plenty.

Length: This story is 25 Parts long, not including a Prologue and an Epilogue.

Description: This time Tempus succeeds in destroying Utopia with unrealized consequences. Now, it’s up to Lois to save the day before time runs out. Set in an alt-canon-dimension (but not alt-dimension).

Author’s Note: This is Book 1 of my Wrong Trilogy and is a prequel to Book 2. It is a stand-alone story, but I suggest reading it before reading Book 2. That being said, you may – however – read the three Books in any order (the wonders of time-travel stories). Should you decide that this story is entirely too dark for your taste, feel free to skip it and move on to the lighter Book 2. Book 1 is not required for understanding Book 2 (or, for that matter, Book 3) of the Trilogy. The Books are set chronologically in alt-Clark’s life.

Archive Version

The Prologue
Comments

Part 1
Comments

Part 2
Comments

Part 3
Comments

Part 4
Comments

Part 5
Comments

Part 6
Comments

Part 7
Comments

Part 8
Comments

Part 9
Comments

Part 10
comments

Part 11
Comments

Part 12
Comments

Part 13
Comments

Part 14
Comments

Part 15
Comments

Part 16
Comments

Part 17
Comments

Part 18
Comments

Part 19
Comments

Part 20
Comments

Part 21
Comments

Part 22
Comments

Part 23
Comments

Part 24
Comments

Part 25
Comments

The Epilogue
Comments

Related stories:

The Superman Effect - This short story/theory may answer one of your lingering questions left after reading the above story.

Wrong Series: Book 2: Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark[/i] TOC

Disclaimer: Inspired by the characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster as they were portrayed on the [i]Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
television series, developed by Deborah Joy LeVine. The characters do not belong to me; they belong to themselves (although Warner Bros, DC Comics, and the heirs to Siegel and Shuster might disagree). Many thanks to all the writers on the above-referenced show, especially Deborah Joy LeVine, Jack Weinstein, Lee Hutson, Bryce Zabel, Tony Blake, Paul Jackson, Dan Levine, Chris Ruppenthal, Grant Rosenberg, Robert Killebrew, Kathy McCormick, John McNamara, Eugenie Ross-Leming, Brad Buckner, Robert Singer, Dan Levine, Thania St. John, Bradley Moore, Paris Qualles, H. B Cobb, Gene Miller, Karen Kavner, and other scriptwriters from whom I quote directly from their scripts from Seasons 1 – 3. The story interweaved around their borrowed dialogue, and some plot points, is entirely my own. Ben & Jerry’s is the name of an ice-cream company, manufactured in Vermont, and is known for their unique flavors and environmental causes.

Spider-Man and his Spidey-sense is a character created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko and owned by Marvel Comics. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is a book by L. Frank Baum. The Little House on the Prairie is a book by Laura Ingalls Wilder.

Cat’s in the Cradle is a song written and performed by Harry Chapin.

Catch-22 is a book by Joseph Heller, published in 1961. The book was made into a film in 1970, screenplay by Buck Henry, directed by Mike Nichols, and staring Alan Arkin.

The whole mental institution, Lois going insane section, was inspired by Joss Whedon’s Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Season 6 episode “Normal Again” written by Diego Gutierrez.

5/3/14 - EDIT: All broken links in this story caused by the 2014 upgrade have been fixed.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/04/14 03:12 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.