3. I'm Like A Bird In A Gilded Cage

4. All Things Considered...

5. Virtually Destroyed
Comments

6. LCWS: A Relapse

7. Addicted But Not Damaged

8. The FOLCs Must Be Crazy
Comments

More coming (not really that) soon to a message board near you!

Disclaimer: While most of these events are true, my earlier entries are...let's just say exaggerated quite a bit. I didn't beat up my best friend, I didn't attack a John Shea look alike in a restaurant, and I most certainly wasn't institutionalized. cat What's that? You figured that part out already? Well :p I'm telling you for a different reason. As I wrote more entries, they became closer and closer to the truth (hey I was young when I started, give me a break wink ). I wanted you to know that I take real thoughts, real events and weave them into a journal entry. Feel free to ask me if ever you want clarification on the validity of any event. I'll mention a few here. Dean Quain *is* a real person with whom I worked, I *did* throw anything and everything I could find at my television when "The Family Hour" ended, and I really do giggle like a moron everytime I see a Kansas license plate...okay...only when I'm alone. laugh But...I'm sure everyone can relate.

Last edited by LabRat; 05/11/14 12:03 PM.

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.