The idea that we meet our one true soul mate is fun romantic fantasy, but as the math so clearly demonstrates, unless there are other factors involved, you aren’t going to meet your soul mate. frown

It’s just like the idea that the best basketball player may never pick up a basketball. Or the best golfer. Or the best cook. For any activity, there is someone in the world who has the inherent capabilities to be the very best at that one thing. But if that individual never happens to try doing that thing, or if they don’t choose to do it seriously, then, even though they would have been the best, they never achieve that potential.

For soul mates, I chose to believe Lois and Clark are “special” and the rules don’t apply to them. They are “guiding forces” that appear together to affect change where needed. I hinted at this in the ‘K’ and ‘L’ segment that appears at the start of chapter 13 in my story And the Truth Will Set You... The reason that they keep appearing together – and the reason that their friends – and enemies – appear in those locations as well, is because the world needs them to be there and it is NOT by chance. smile1

Bob