AFAIR, WAT was Sheila's contribution to the FoLCdom fundraiser, many moons ago. Can't even remember which year that would have been, now.

I imagine it would have been posted to one of the mbs - try Zoomway's - it might actually be that far back! laugh

In fact, I think all three of those - Sara's and Yvonne's, too - were contributions for that particular fundraiser and the only three of the contributions which never made it to the Archive.

ETA: Okay, just stepped out of the bathtub and my fading, chicken noodle memory has finally come clear. These stories were under a year's embargo for the 2006 fundraiser - AFAIR. That meant that the only way to read them was to donate to the fund and receive them on disk.

Once the embargo was up, most FoLCs posted their contributions to the mbs. But now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think Sheila ever did. I seem to remember for some months afterwards she was posting that she wanted to do more work on it.

So...if you want to read it - you know what to do. wink

Sheila! Incoming! goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers