I was reading Bobbart's Lex\'s Best Day yesterday on the Archives. Scary story BTW. And my question is, has anyone ever written a Lois (or, more likely an Alt-Lois) like Lex described?

Lex responded with enthusiasm. "But what a challenge! I understand that this will not be a quick or easy undertaking. However, I know from experience that there are ways to introduce ideas slowly so that each in turn seems necessary. Over time, things that once might have seemed repugnant, can be perceived as reasonable. I've done this sort of 'molding of perception' before. I'll admit that these were people of lesser capability than my Lois. But what a prize for winning that contest! The idea of a Lois whose approach to life has been totally remade in my image is… well, I lack the words. At the very least, she would be a partner that could help me rule over my empire. Together we could easily destroy anyone that dared oppose me. Imagining the day when Lois will personally order the death of an enemy is truly exciting. That will be a fabulous day indeed!"
shock

And if so, did she meet up with canon Lois? Or alt-Clark? Please let me know if there is such a fic you recommend.

PS: I don't think I could handle a fic where Lois gets killed off (especially by Clark), so please don't recommend any of those. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.