OK, Vicki is my new best friend ... I think 4 of the 7 scenes she listed are mine. goofy

There are a gazillion scenes that I could come up with that I love, but these are the ones that first sprang to my mind:

When Clark tells Lois about their wedding and baby (his dreams, that he's mistaking for memories) during David's An Affair To Remember .

Pretty much all of Caroline K's Field of Dreams , but especially the scenes where Martha and/or Jonathan are giving Lois "assignments" and the scenes where Lois and Clark are falling in love without even knowing who the other is. smile

And the stories that, probably more than any other in this fandom, hooked me on fanfic and inspired me to write my own: The scene in Chris Mulder's Love Beyond All Measure where Clark rescues Lois from the bad guy by kissing her at the door, spinning her around, then telling her to run, and in its sequel Dimensions of Loving where Lois holds Clark in her arms for hours when he's suffering from severe Kryptonite poisoning.

Great idea for a thread!

Kathy