Okay - so I didn't do too bad on the last one. Let's see how this one pans out...

A

L

T

E

R

N

A

T

E

U

N

I

V

E

R

S

E

Quote 1:
"It is relatively well known that you are a friend of Superman's, and well, we're hoping that you'd be able to contact him for us."

Hmm... I've read this. I've even written stuff similar but I don't think it's mine.

Quote 2:
Lois rolled her eyes. "Why do you go along with her flirting? One of these days some guy's gonna take her seriously and she'll have to fight him off."

I don't know...

Quote 3:
"That you're dating me?" I asked quietly. Surely he saw the problem. I mean who would want their son to date someone whose mother was a drunk?

Gosh, I don't think I know this one either... OOooo maybe Nancy's Breaking Up?

Quote 4:
Maybe the apartment would be big enough for a decent couch or a fouton or at least have clean carpet so I would have some place to sleep. Or maybe we'd have room for an air mattress.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was wondering if this would make it into a quiz! This is my On The Other Hand.

Quote 5:
Clark shook his head. "We weren't there when he was deciding who to send out to cover for Cat. I guess Ralph covered one of these things last year and Perry ended up having to bail him out of jail?"

LOL! I don't know but that's funny.

Quote 6:
He sets his packages on a bench and bends down to retie his shoe. "Do you think it'll work? You're the best at undercover work; I don't want to blow it."

Dunno...

Quote 7:
"I especially enjoy vacations and temporary derailment of my plans when I find a mechanic who almost assuredly has some sort of smuggling ring running through his garage."

Dunno this one either but sounds like something Lois would say wink

Quote 8:
The lunch wasn't anything to get excited over, but it was all right, Marta supposed. It was some sort of casserole with green beans and a limp green salad.

Nan's Middle School kids

Quote 9:
"Thanks for that info," Clark said, as he again started with a slight limping motion toward the teleporter concealed within the Editor in Chief's back office.

I have no idea...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Excerpt 1:
Oh! Is this the one where Clark goes flying out in space with the other Krypto kids?

Excerpt 2:
LOL! Dunno!

Excerpt 3:
Yep - Nancy's Breaking Up

Excerpt 4
Yep - mine!

Excerpt 5:
LOL! Still dunno...

Excerpt 6:
Hm...

Excerpt 7:
I have no idea...

Excerpt 8:
Oh this isn't Middle School, it's Nan's other one about those kids...

Excerpt 9:
I have no idea...

Okay - I got a couple smile . At least I'll get a 'recognizes her own fic' sticker right?! wink