Hey look! Another quiz I can fail! But I do so with style and while having fun wink .

B

E

S

T

D

R

A

M

A

T

I

C

Quote 1:
She could tell that even though the kiss was short enough that the carriage ride guys didn't even get annoyed.

WHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm off to a great start! This is my 'Falling Slowly' smile

Quote 2:
She smiled and there was a twinkle in her eye that I wasn't sure I liked. "I just do. Did you know that you were all Clark talked about when he started at the Planet?"

Um... So much for the good start...

Quote 3:
In a benevolent move, Lois had asked her parents and her sister to join the festivities, and had been happily surprised when all had accepted her invitation.

Erm... I know I read this...

Quote 4:
"If they do cause trouble, I'm going to raise holy hell," Lois said. "I've had all I intend to take from hidebound school districts whose officials don't bother to exercise common
sense."

I'm gonna guess Nan's fic with the Middle school kids but...

Quote 5:
Before she could complete her slightly indignant question, and right on cue, Cat entered the room, turned Clark's chair around, sat down on his lap and planted a kiss directly on his lips.

I think I read this one lately... :p

Quote 6:
After a brief pause he continues. "There was a family on the section that fell. Lois, there were children!"

Um...

Quote 7:
One might have asked, as Clark definitely did, "Why him? Why does it have to be him?"

Oy. I really have read just about everything this year. My recall sucks...

Quote 8:
Lois melted back into her pillow. Tex had been behind those murders. He was the common thread. She'd just been too blind to see it.

I'm gonna go with a SoulMates rewrite but I don't remember it...

Quote 9:
Clark glanced at Lois, but somehow she missed the significance of this. She was smiling up at Lex in a way that made Clark's chest feel tight.

Ugh... Ew... Etc... wink

Quote 10:
"Take me with you." Evidently they hadn't been whispering as quietly as they had thought, because young Mr. Kent had obviously heard them.

Ugh...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Excerpt 1:
Wheeeeee! I still know this one!

Excerpt 2:
Is this Lana? Hrm...

Excerpt 3:
Um... I really don't know this one...

Excerpt 4:
Yep! It's Nan's but I don't remember the name! ARGH! And I don't 'cheat' :p .

Excerpt 5:
Oy...

Excerpt 6:
OH! This is... Bob's... AH! The one where they go on vacation and Lois gets pregnant and stays pregnant because she stays close to Clark the whole time...

Excerpt 7:
Um...

Excerpt 8:
Oy...

Excerpt 9:
Ooooo - Is this Nancy's Triangle with Three Sides?

Excerpt 10:
Ugh...

Okay - not horrible... at least for me wink